15 Inspirational Quotes By Ray Bradbury
Posted on Sat Feb 03, 2018 Posted by Admin
1. Jump, and you will find out how to unfold your wings as you fall.
2. You don’t have to burn books to destroy a culture. Just get people to stop reading them.
3. Living at risk is jumping off the cliff and building your wings on the way down.
4. There are worse crimes than burning books. One of them is not reading them.
5. If you don’t like what you’re doing, then don’t do it.
6. Video games are a waste of time for men with nothing else to do. Real brains don’t do that.
7. After Hiroshima was bombed, I saw a photograph of the side of a house with the shadows of the people who had lived there burned into the wall from the intensity of the bomb. The people were gone, but their shadows remained.
8. You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.
9. A book has got smell. A new book smells great. An old book smells even better. An old book smells like ancient Egypt.
10. I know you’ve heard it a thousand times before. But it’s true – hard work pays off. If you want to be good, you have to practice, practice, practice. If you don’t love something, then don’t do it.
11. Why go to a machine when you could go to a human being?
12. It’s not going to do any good to land on Mars if we’re stupid.
13. Don’t think. Thinking is the enemy of creativity. It’s self-conscious, and anything self-conscious is lousy. You can’t try to do things. You simply must do things.
14. Stuff your eyes with wonder, live as if you’d drop dead in ten seconds. See the world. It’s more fantastic than any dream made or paid for in factories.
15. We are cups, constantly and quietly being filled. The trick is, knowing how to tip ourselves over and let the beautiful stuff out.