15 Inspirational Quotes By Richard Branson
Posted on Sat Feb 03, 2018 Posted by Admin
1. You don’t learn to walk by following rules. You learn by doing, and by falling over.
2. My attitude has always been, if you fall flat on your face, at least you’re moving forward. All you have to do is get back up and try again.
3. From my very first day as an entrepreneur, I’ve felt the only mission worth pursuing in business is to make people’s lives better.
4. Do not be embarrassed by your failures, learn from them and start again.
5. Fun is one of the most important – and underrated – ingredients in any successful venture. If you’re not having fun, then it’s probably time to call it quits and try something else.
6. A passionate belief in your business and personal objectives can make all the difference between success and failure. If you aren’t proud of what you’re doing, why should anybody else be?
7. By putting the employee first, the customer effectively comes first by default, and in the end, the shareholder comes first by default as well.
8. The balloons only have one life and the only way of finding out whether they work is to attempt to fly around the world.
9. Business opportunities are like buses, there’s always another one coming.
10. All you have in business is your reputation – so it’s very important that you keep your word.
11. Treat failure as a lesson on how not to approach achieving a goal, and then use that learning to improve your chances of success when you try again. Failure is only the end if you decide to stop.
12. A business has to be involving, it has to be fun, and it has to exercise your creative instincts.
13. The art of delegation is one of the key skills any entrepreneur must master.
14. Too many people measure how successful they are by how much money they make or the people that they associate with. In my opinion, true success should be measured by how happy you are.
15. A good leader doesn’t get stuck behind a desk.