15 Inspirational Quotes By Rihanna
Posted on Thu Feb 08, 2018 Posted By Admin
1. I’m crazy and I don’t pretend to be anything else.
2. If I cry, it’s because I’m very angry and I can’t do anything about it because I’ve run into a dead end. That’s when the tears would come down.
3. I’m really looking forward to seeing what life brings to me.
4. I always believed that when you follow your heart or your gut, when you really follow the things that feel great to you, you can never lose, because settling is the worst feeling in the world.
5. I take risks because I get bored. And I get bored very easily.
6. People take the little bit of information they’re fed, and they draw a picture of who you are. Most of the time, it’s wrong.
7. When I see myself as an old woman, I just think about being happy. And hopefully, I’ll still be fly.
8. I could never identify with that word, ‘weak.’
9. I don’t do things for the response or for the controversy. I just live my life.
10. If you don’t live your life, then who will?
11. When I am putting looks together, I dare myself to make something work. I always look for the most interesting silhouette or something that’s a little off, but I have to figure it out. I have to make it me. I think that’s the thrill in fashion.
12. Women feel empowered when they can do the things that are supposed to be only for men, you know? It breaks boundaries, it’s liberating, and it’s empowering when you feel like, ‘Well, I can do that, too.’
13. When I was fourteen and first started going out, I always wanted to be the opposite of everyone else. So I would go to the club in a polo T-shirt and pants and sneakers and a hat on backward, just so I would not be dressed like other girls.
14. You have to just accept your body. You may not love it all the way, but you just have to be comfortable with it, comfortable with knowing that that’s your body.
15. I want to give people a taste of the Caribbean, and show them the fun side of me.