15 Inspirational Quotes By Robert A. Heinlein
Posted on Sat Feb 03, 2018 Posted by Admin
1. May you live as long as you wish and love as long as you live.
2. Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.
3. Everything is theoretically impossible, until it is done.
4. Never underestimate the power of human stupidity.
5. Political tags – such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth – are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire.
6. I never learned from a man who agreed with me.
7. They didn’t want it good, they wanted it Wednesday.
8. When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know, the end result is tyranny and oppression no matter how holy the motives.
9. An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.
10. It is a truism that almost any sect, cult, or religion will legislate its creed into law if it acquires the political power to do so.
11. For me, politeness is a sine qua non of civilization.
12. Yield to temptation. It may not pass your way again.
13. Don’t handicap your children by making their lives easy.
14. The supreme irony of life is that hardly anyone gets out of it alive.
15. Being right too soon is socially unacceptable.