15 Inspirational Quotes By Rumi
Posted on Sat Feb 03, 2018 Posted by Admin
1. Let the beauty of what you love be what you do.
2. Everything that is made beautiful and fair and lovely is made for the eye of one who sees.
3. Beauty surrounds us, but usually we need to be walking in a garden to know it.
4. The minute I heard my first love story, I started looking for you, not knowing how blind that was. Lovers don’t finally meet somewhere. They’re in each other all along.
5. Don’t grieve. Anything you lose comes round in another form.
6. Everyone has been made for some particular work, and the desire for that work has been put in every heart.
7. We are born of love; Love is our mother.
8. This is love: to fly toward a secret sky, to cause a hundred veils to fall each moment. First to let go of life. Finally, to take a step without feet.
9. Grief can be the garden of compassion. If you keep your heart open through everything, your pain can become your greatest ally in your life’s search for love and wisdom.
10. Woman is a ray of God. She is not that earthly beloved: she is creative, not created.
11. May this marriage be full of laughter, our every day in paradise.
12. Listen! Clam up your mouth and be silent like an oyster shell, for that tongue of yours is the enemy of the soul, my friend. When the lips are silent, the heart has a hundred tongues.
13. Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it.
14. You left and I cried tears of blood. My sorrow grows. Its not just that You left. But when You left my eyes went with You. Now, how will I cry?
15. Love will find its way through all languages on its own.