15 Inspirational Quotes By Sigmund Freud
Posted on Thu Feb 08, 2018 Posted by Admin
1. Time spent with cats is never wasted.
2. I cannot think of any need in childhood as strong as the need for a father’s protection.
3. Flowers are restful to look at. They have neither emotions nor conflicts.
4. Dreams are often most profound when they seem the most crazy.
5. Being entirely honest with oneself is a good exercise.
6. The ego is not master in its own house.
7. Neurosis is the inability to tolerate ambiguity.
8. We are never so defensless against suffering as when we love.
9. If youth knew; if age could.
10. The goal of all life is death.
11. He that has eyes to see and ears to hear may convince himself that no mortal can keep a secret. If his lips are silent, he chatters with his fingertips; betrayal oozes out of him at every pore.
12. The mind is like an iceberg, it floats with one-seventh of its bulk above water.
13. The great question that has never been answered, and which I have not yet been able to answer, despite my thirty years of research into the feminine soul, is ‘What does a woman want?’
14. Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.
15. Whoever loves becomes humble. Those who love have, so to speak, pawned a part of their narcissism.