15 Inspirational Quotes By Simon Sinek
Posted on Thu Feb 08, 2018 Posted By Admin
1. The strong bond of friendship is not always a balanced equation; friendship is not always about giving and taking in equal shares. Instead, friendship is grounded in a feeling that you know exactly who will be there for you when you need something, no matter what or when.
2. Leadership is not about the next election, it’s about the next generation.
3. Champions are not the ones who always win races – champions are the ones who get out there and try. And try harder the next time. And even harder the next time. ‘Champion’ is a state of mind. They are devoted. They compete to best themselves as much if not more than they compete to best others. Champions are not just athletes.
4. There is a difference between listening and waiting for your turn to speak.
5. A leader’s job is not to do the work for others, it’s to help others figure out how to do it themselves, to get things done, and to succeed beyond what they thought possible.
6. There is no decision that we can make that doesn’t come with some sort of balance or sacrifice.
7. Leadership is a way of thinking, a way of acting and, most importantly, a way of communicating.
8. More information is always better than less. When people know the reason things are happening, even if it’s bad news, they can adjust their expectations and react accordingly. Keeping people in the dark only serves to stir negative emotions.
9. Don’t quit. Never give up trying to build the world you can see, even if others can’t see it. Listen to your drum and your drum only. It’s the one that makes the sweetest sound.
10. If you have the opportunity to do amazing things in your life, I strongly encourage you to invite someone to join you.
11. One of the best paradoxes of leadership is a leader’s need to be both stubborn and open-minded. A leader must insist on sticking to the vision and stay on course to the destination. But he must be open-minded during the process.
12. Corporate culture matters. How management chooses to treat its people impacts everything – for better or for worse.
13. The challenge of the unknown future is so much more exciting than the stories of the accomplished past.
14. People don’t buy what you do, they buy why you do it.
15. If you want to be a great leader, remember to treat all people with respect at all times. For one, because you never know when you’ll need their help. And two, because it’s a sign you respect people, which all great leaders do.