15 Inspirational Quotes By Soren Kierkegaard
Posted on Thu Feb 08, 2018 Posted by Admin
1. Life is not a problem to be solved, but a reality to be experienced.
2. Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards.
3. Prayer does not change God, but it changes him who prays.
4. Don’t forget to love yourself.
5. Be that self which one truly is.
6. People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they seldom use.
7. Our life always expresses the result of our dominant thoughts.
8. The tyrant dies and his rule is over, the martyr dies and his rule begins.
9. Face the facts of being what you are, for that is what changes what you are.
10. The highest and most beautiful things in life are not to be heard about, nor read about, nor seen but, if one will, are to be lived.
11. Anxiety is the dizziness of freedom.
12. The function of prayer is not to influence God, but rather to change the nature of the one who prays.
13. To dare is to lose one’s footing momentarily. Not to dare is to lose oneself.
14. People understand me so poorly that they don’t even understand my complaint about them not understanding me.
15. Since boredom advances and boredom is the root of all evil, no wonder, then, that the world goes backwards, that evil spreads. This can be traced back to the very beginning of the world. The gods were bored; therefore they created human beings.