15 Inspirational Quotes By Stephen Covey
Posted on Thu Feb 08, 2018 Posted By Admin
1. Every human has four endowments – self awareness, conscience, independent will and creative imagination. These give us the ultimate human freedom… The power to choose, to respond, to change.
2. Leadership is a choice, not a position.
3. Trust is the glue of life. It’s the most essential ingredient in effective communication. It’s the foundational principle that holds all relationships.
4. The key is not to prioritize what’s on your schedule, but to schedule your priorities.
5. When you show deep empathy toward others, their defensive energy goes down, and positive energy replaces it. That’s when you can get more creative in solving problems.
6. There are three constants in life… change, choice and principles.
7. Listen with your eyes for feelings.
8. Accountability breeds response-ability.
9. When you really listen to another person from their point of view, and reflect back to them that understanding, it’s like giving them emotional oxygen.
10. The more people rationalize cheating, the more it becomes a culture of dishonesty. And that can become a vicious, downward cycle. Because suddenly, if everyone else is cheating, you feel a need to cheat, too.
11. Strength lies in differences, not in similarities.
12. Find your voice and inspire others to find theirs.
13. Management is efficiency in climbing the ladder of success; leadership determines whether the ladder is leaning against the right wall.
14. Listen with the intent to understand, not the intent to reply.
15. Moral authority comes from following universal and timeless principles like honesty, integrity, treating people with respect.