15 Inspirational Quotes By Stephen Hawking
Posted on Thu Feb 08, 2018 Posted by Admin
1. Look up at the stars and not down at your feet. Try to make sense of what you see, and wonder about what makes the universe exist. Be curious.
2. Intelligence is the ability to adapt to change.
3. People won’t have time for you if you are always angry or complaining.
4. We are all now connected by the Internet, like neurons in a giant brain.
5. However difficult life may seem, there is always something you can do and succeed at.
6. While physics and mathematics may tell us how the universe began, they are not much use in predicting human behavior because there are far too many equations to solve. I’m no better than anyone else at understanding what makes people tick, particularly women.
7. I believe alien life is quite common in the universe, although intelligent life is less so. Some say it has yet to appear on planet Earth.
8. The past, like the future, is indefinite and exists only as a spectrum of possibilities.
9. Life would be tragic if it weren’t funny.
10. No one undertakes research in physics with the intention of winning a prize. It is the joy of discovering something no one knew before.
11. We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star. But we can understand the Universe. That makes us something very special.
12. Life on Earth is at the ever-increasing risk of being wiped out by a disaster, such as sudden global nuclear war, a genetically engineered virus or other dangers we have not yet thought of.
13. Science is beautiful when it makes simple explanations of phenomena or connections between different observations. Examples include the double helix in biology and the fundamental equations of physics.
14. There is no unique picture of reality.
15. My advice to other disabled people would be, concentrate on things your disability doesn’t prevent you doing well, and don’t regret the things it interferes with. Don’t be disabled in spirit as well as physically.