15 Inspirational Quotes By Stephen King
Posted on Thu Feb 08, 2018 Posted By Admin
1. The trust of the innocent is the liar’s most useful tool.
2. Talent is cheaper than table salt. What separates the talented individual from the successful one is a lot of hard work.
3. Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes, they win.
4. Life is like a wheel. Sooner or later, it always come around to where you started again.
5. People think that I must be a very strange person. This is not correct. I have the heart of a small boy. It is in a glass jar on my desk.
6. Get busy living, or get busy dying.
7. The most important things are the hardest things to say. They are the things you get ashamed of because words diminish your feelings – words shrink things that seem timeless when they are in your head to no more than living size when they are brought out.
8. We make up horrors to help us cope with the real ones.
9. Every book you pick up has its own lesson or lessons, and quite often the bad books have more to teach than the good ones.
10. I’m not a big fan of psychoanalysis: I think if you have mental problems what you need are good pills. But I do think that if you have thinks that bother you, things that are unresolved, the more that you talk about them, write about them, the less serious they become.
11. A lot of us grow up and we grow out of the literal interpretation that we get when we’re children, but we bear the scars all our life. Whether they’re scars of beauty or scars of ugliness, it’s pretty much in the eye of the beholder.
12. The devil’s voice is sweet to hear.
13. If you want to be a writer, you must do two things above all others: read a lot and write a lot. There’s no way around these two things that I’m aware of, no shortcut.
14. I think there ought to be some serious discussion by smart people, really smart people, about whether or not proliferation of things like The Smoking Gun and TMZ and YouTube and the whole celebrity culture is healthy.
15. French is the language that turns dirt into romance.