15 Inspirational Quotes By T. D. Jakes
Posted on Fri Mar 09, 2018
Posted by Admin
1. I like to see myself as a bridge builder, that is me building bridges between people, between races, between cultures, between politics, trying to find common ground.
2. We think that forgiveness is weakness, but it’s absolutely not; it takes a very strong person to forgive.
3. We cannot embrace God’s forgiveness if we are so busy clinging to past wounds and nursing old grudges.
4. Here is the amazing thing about Easter; the Resurrection Sunday for Christians is this, that Christ in the dying moments on the cross gives us the greatest illustration of forgiveness possible.
5. Resist your fear; fear will never lead to you a positive end. Go for your faith and what you believe.
6. It is your passion that empowers you to be able to do that thing you were created to do.
7. Forgiveness is about empowering yourself, rather than empowering your past.
8. But I think my mistakes became the chemistry for my miracles. I think that my tests became my testimonies.
9. I’m for people bettering themselves, no matter who they are and where they are, doing all they can to be all they can be.
10. I think it is important that we rebuild an atmosphere of forgiveness and civility in every aspect of our lives.
11. So though there are many things I would have done differently, I submit to God’s sovereignty and His purpose in my life and I thank Him that He brought me the way He brought me and gave me what He gave me when He thought I could handle it.
12. I think the first step is to understand that forgiveness does not exonerate the perpetrator. Forgiveness liberates the victim. It’s a gift you give yourself.
13. As a Christian, Christ died so that we will have eternal life in Him in Heaven. What it looks like doesn’t matter, what it smells like doesn’t matter, as long as Christ is there it will be Heaven to me.
14. We develop our propensity to forgive or not to forgive by what we see illustrated at the early ages of our development.
15. If you learn how to forgive others for not being strong, then people can learn how to forgive you for your own issues.