15 Inspirational Quotes By T. S. Eliot
Posted on Thu Feb 08, 2018 Posted By Admin
1. Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go.
2. We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.
3. So the darkness shall be the light, and the stillness the dancing.
4. I have measured out my life with coffee spoons.
5. Poetry is not a turning loose of emotion, but an escape from emotion; it is not the expression of personality, but an escape from personality. But, of course, only those who have personality and emotions know what it means to want to escape from these things.
6. Home is where one starts from.
7. If you aren’t in over your head, how do you know how tall you are?
8. I said to my soul, be still, and wait without hope, For hope would be hope for the wrong thing.
9. What we call the beginning is often the end. And to make an end is to make a beginning. The end is where we start from.
10. Anxiety is the hand maiden of creativity.
11. Genuine poetry can communicate before it is understood.
12. You are the music while the music lasts.
13. The last temptation is the greatest treason: to do the right deed for the wrong reason.
14. It’s not wise to violate rules until you know how to observe them.
15. Where is all the knowledge we lost with information?