15 Inspirational Quotes By Tom Brady
Posted on Fri Feb 16, 2018 Posted by Admin
1. Too often in life, something happens and we blame other people for us not being happy or satisfied or fulfilled. So the point is, we all have choices, and we make the choice to accept people or situations or to not accept situations.
2. Who’s my hero? That’s a great question… Well, I think my dad is my hero, because he’s someone I look up to every day.
3. I just love working hard. I love being part of a team; I love working toward a common goal.
4. The true competitors, though, are the ones who always play to win.
5. To me, football is so much about mental toughness, it’s digging deep, it’s doing whatever you need to do to help a team win and that comes in a lot of shapes and forms.
6. Football is unconditional love.
7. When you’re one of the leaders of the team, there are no days off.
8. I’m not a person who defends myself very often. I kind of let my actions speak for me.
9. I was the kid that was the 199th pick that never had the body for it. People didn’t think I’d play one year in the NFL, and now I’m going on my 17th year.
10. A lot of times I find that people who are blessed with the most talent don’t ever develop that attitude, and the ones who aren’t blessed in that way are the most competitive and have the biggest heart.
11. You have to believe in your process. You have to believe in the things that you are doing to help the team win. I think you have to take the good with the bad.
12. I’m a pretty good winner. I’m a terrible loser. And I rub it in pretty good when I win.
13. Every quarterback can throw a ball; every running back can run; every receiver is fast; but that mental toughness that you talk about translates into competitiveness.
14. I could talk food all day. I love good food.
15. We all have experiences in our lives that change us, and we all learn from people, like my dad, but at the end of the day, it’s only us. And we’re only responsible to make ourselves happy.