15 Inspirational Quotes By Valentino Rossi
Posted on Fri Feb 16, 2018 Posted by Admin
1. Riding a race bike is an art – a thing that you do because you feel something inside.
2. The most important thing is to have a good relationship with the bike… you have to understand what she wants. I think of a motorcycle as a woman, and I know that sounds silly, but it’s true.
3. Maybe the bike is more dangerous, but the passion for the car for me is second to the bike.
4. I race to win. If I am on the bike or in a car it will always be the same.
5. To be a great motorbike racer, the most important thing is passion for the bike.
6. My normal life is like being on holiday.
7. The great fights with your strongest rivals are always the biggest motivation. When you win easily it’s not the same taste.
8. I never race for records. The motivation to try to beat the record is not enough to continue. You have to enjoy it.
9. I am able to ride the bike and think clearly about strategy and tyres. I also have positive thinking. I am very constructively critical.
10. We have the 2004 M1 here for reference, which is useful. It worked well here last year; we won the race and always did fast lap times so it will be interesting to compare it to the new bike and it will help us to understand which parts have improved.
11. I’m Valentino Rossi. And I want to be a person, not an icon.
12. I was lucky. My father raced bikes. He gave me the passion very early. I had my first bike when I was three or four years old.
13. The work that we do during the winter is very important; we have a new bike and it’s important to develop it during this time, and we start with this test.
14. It’s a big, big advantage because understanding what changes we might make takes time and it takes time to work out settings and to understand everything about the new machine.
15. I don’t like being famous – it is like a prison. And driving for Ferrari would make it far worse..