Posted on Fri Mar 09, 2018
Posted by Admin
1. Happiness is a choice. You can choose to be happy. There’s going to be stress in life, but it’s your choice whether you let it affect you or not.
2. There’s going to be stress in life, but it’s your choice whether to let it affect you or not.
3. After a lifetime of losing and gaining weight, I get it. No matter how you slice it, weight loss comes down to the simple formula of calories in, calories out.
4. I have faith in faith. God is there, whether we have faith or not, so why not have faith in him?
5. I thought, If I’m so afraid of a bikini, there’s something wrong. And so I had to get back into one!
6. As an emotional eater, I eat to soothe.
7. Once a food becomes off-limits, then it takes on this whole other personality. ‘Forbidden’ is more tempting. And it becomes something evil, but food is food. It’s there to nourish your body.
8. Any partying I did, I did at home. I didn’t want to be in the spotlight… There’s an easy way to get away from the paparazzi; they’re not that difficult to hide from and you don’t need to go out for coffee every five minutes.
9. Divorce isn’t the child’s fault. Don’t say anything unkind about your ex to the child, because you’re really just hurting the child.
10. Anybody can have this body if you do enough sit-ups and you just make a decision that ‘Every day, I’m going to work out.’ There are some days that I just don’t feel like doing it, and I don’t. But more often than not I get up and I get on the treadmill that I want to shoot and just do it. The first 20 minutes are the hardest.
11. Honesty is very sexy.
12. I’m a food addict, that’s my downfall.
13. I started thinking: ‘Okay, what’s wrong with wearing a bikini? I look better than I looked in quite a few years, so why not? What am I afraid of?
14. Ed is very sexy because his emotions are really there – not forced.
15. We all have our painful pasts we have to get through.