15 Inspirational Quotes By Valerie Jarrett
Posted on Fri Feb 23, 2018 Posted by Admin
1. People are struggling. They’re trying to make ends meet, and they’re looking for Washington to deliver for them. And they don’t feel that that’s been happening as quickly as it should. We share that frustration. There’s no one more frustrated than President Obama.
2. We want to make sure that we incentivize the health care system to be designed to provide you the best quality health care possible.
3. We know the threats – from global terrorist networks to the spread of deadly weapons. Yet we also know that embedded in this time of danger is the promise of a new day, if we have the courage and commitment to work together.
4. If left unchecked, global change will create violent conflict, torrential storms, shrinking coastlines, and irreversible catastrophe.
5. A new era of responsibility is here.
6. There are certain things that Americans expect their government to do. Our infrastructure is vitally important. Putting people back to work with construction is important. Our roads, our bridges, our sewers, our waterways, our dams – this is what makes our country so special.
7. My goal in the new administration is to engage all of the stakeholders, everyone who can help us meet the challenges of the 21st century, and ensure that we work together.
8. Please be assured that as we move along through the implementation of health insurance reform, making sure that we find efficiencies within the existing system, is foremost on the President’s mind.
9. The President has been a big proponent of the public option since the campaign.
10. Given the daunting challenges that we face, it’s important that president elect Obama is prepared to really take power and begin to rule day one.
11. President Obama celebrates diversity, yet instinctively seeks common ground and builds on that common ground to make progress.
12. But if I were to sum up who Barack Obama is and how he plans to meet this moment with one word, that word would be ‘responsibility.’ Responsibility to each other, our families, our communities, our country, and our world.
13. Financial regulatory reform is one of the top legislative priorities of the Obama Administration.
14. The Recovery plan will put money in the pockets of the American worker, create and save millions of new jobs and invest in crucial areas such as health care, education, energy independence and a new infrastructure.
15. Instead of sitting on the sidelines, President Obama has made it clear that the US is ready to lead a global effort to combat climate change.