15 Inspirational Quotes By Vance McAllister
Posted on Thu Feb 22, 2018 Posted by Admin
1. I’ve failed those I care most about and let down the people who elected me to represent them.
2. I want everybody to know I’m approachable. I’m a true conservative, but I’m an American first.
3. Whether you’re a Democrat or Republican, I want everyone to know that I’m here. We’ll talk; we’ll visit.
4. I had an entrepreneurial spirit and started branching out from there.
5. We have Sunday morning breakfast before church. I don’t do the dishes, but I do cook. I’m the griller.
6. I’m lucky to have been blessed with a great family and a wonderful Christian wife.
7. The people of the Fifth District of Louisiana need and deserve a voice in Washington.
8. If you will trust me with your vote, you can count on me to take those values to Washington.
9. Nowhere in the Bible did anyone bring back anyone’s past sins and throw them in their face.
10. Trust is something I know has to be earned whether you’re a husband, a father, or a congressman.
11. From day one, I’ve always tried to be an honest man. I ran for Congress to make a difference and not to just be another politician.
12. For future politics, I don’t know what it holds, but if there’s a possibility that the people want me to do another political office, again, maybe I’ll do it.
13. If what I went through on a national level, the trouble between me and my wife, if it helps one couple going through the same thing… if it saves one family, it’s worth it.
14. I’ve stayed focused on the job at hand representing the people of the 5th district… a voice for everyone rich or poor or male or female.
15. I’d never rule anything out, to be honest with you, whether it be the small of volunteer status for a community organization or national politics, who knows?