15 Inspirational Quotes By Vanessa Kirby
Posted on Thu Feb 22, 2018 Posted By Admin
1. Just simple things – I like black and white, monochrome; I like suits.
2. When I was auditioning for drama school and looking for a monologue, it was all, ‘I’m whinging about my period or my baby that has died or my boyfriend…’ Why can’t you have a normal girl, talking about ideas?
3. I always go for the underdog or the rogue or the rebel.
4. My favourite thing is cooking for my friends. There are 13 of us who all met at university. They come round once a week, and I make a huge lasagne.
5. Before filming ‘The Crown,’ I couldn’t care less about the royal family. But now… I’m obsessed.
6. You should choose who you love.
7. Love whoever you want to love.
8. Growing up, the image I had of Princess Margaret was completely different. I knew that she was a slightly tragic figure, but I didn’t know why. Now, I love her with my all my heart. She was such an amazing person, and getting to ‘know’ her better was an honor.
9. To play anybody real and famous is very scary.
10. It’s quite rare that you find something that you can quite literally have an absolute ball doing, as well as the tough stuff and the difficult stuff and the pain.
11. I’ve been really lucky to work with a lot of theater directors in the film, like Stephen Daldry on ‘The Crown’ and Richard Eyre on ‘The Dresser.’
12. I love the Sixties and all those iconic women, Bridget Bardot and things like that, so I tend to lean towards those sorts of things.
13. My hair has been so wrecked over the years by various things.
14. I wanted to do theatre – it has always been my thing.
15. As I’m getting older, I feel like maybe I need to grow up a bit.