15 Inspirational Quotes By Venus Williams
Posted on Fri Feb 16, 2018 Posted By Admin
1. I don’t focus on what I’m up against. I focus on my goals and I try to ignore the rest.
2. My first job is big sister and I take that very seriously.
3. Some people say that I have an attitude- Maybe I do. But I think that you have to. You have to believe in yourself when no one else does- that makes you a winner right there.
4. I’m always in search for perfection. If it’s not perfect, I’m back to the drawing board.
5. Tennis is mostly mental. Of course, you must have a lot of physical skill, but you can’t play tennis well and not be a good thinker. You win or lose the match before you even go out there.
6. Losses have propelled me to even bigger places, so I understand the importance of losing. You can never get complacent because a loss is always around the corner. It’s in any game that you’re in – a business game or whatever – you can’t get complacent.
7. Set realistic goals, keep re-evaluating, and be consistent.
8. Some people say I have attitude – maybe I do… but I think you have to. You have to believe in yourself when no one else does – that makes you a winner right there.
9. You can never get complacent because a loss is always around the corner.
10. The principle of the design – the harmony, rhythm and balance are all the same with interior and fashion design.
11. I’ve always found the rain very calming.
12. Interior design is a business of trust.
13. I guess rumors are more exciting than the truth.
14. Everyone makes their own comments. That’s how rumors get started.
15. You have to let fear go. Another lesson is you just have to believe in yourself; you just have to. There’s no way around it. No matter how things are stacked against you, you just have to every time.