15 Inspirational Quotes By Vin Scully
Posted on Fri Feb 16, 2018 Posted by Admin
1. As long as you live keep smiling because it brightens everybody’s day.
2. Statistics are used much like a drunk uses a lamppost: for support, not illumination.
3. The roar of the crowd has always been the sweetest music. It’s intoxicating.
4. I guess my thermometer for my baseball fever is still a goose bump.
5. It’s a wonderful feeling to be a bridge to the past and to unite generations. The sport of baseball does that, and I am just a part of it.
6. I’m going to sit back, light up, and hope I don’t chew the cigarette to pieces.
7. Thank you for sneaking your transistor under the pillow as you grew up loving the Tigers. God has a new adventure for me.
8. Andre Dawson has a bruised knee and is listed as day-to-day. Aren’t we all?
9. It’s a great time of the year… if you can stand it.
10. It’s easier to pick off a fast runner than to pick off a lazy runner.
11. Don’t let the winds blow your dreams away… or steal your faith in God.
12. It’s a wonderful feeling being a bridge to the past and unite generations.
13. You can almost taste the pressure now.
14. One of my favorite expressions ever uttered by a player is Roy Campanella’s line about how, in order to be a major-league player, you have to have a lot of little boy in you.
15. Good is not good when better is expected.