15 Inspirational Quotes By Vincent Van Gogh
Posted on Fri Feb 16, 2018 Posted by Admin
1. Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.
2. I often think that the night is more alive and more richly colored than the day.
3. For my part I know nothing with any certainty, but the sight of the stars makes me dream.
4. If you hear a voice within you say ‘you cannot paint,’ then by all means paint, and that voice will be silenced.
5. I dream of painting and then I paint my dream.
6. I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process.
7. The fishermen know that the sea is dangerous and the storm terrible, but they have never found these dangers sufficient reason for remaining ashore.
8. There is no blue without yellow and without orange.
9. What would life be if we had no courage to attempt anything?
10. I feel that there is nothing more truly artistic than to love people.
11. In spite of everything I shall rise again: I will take up my pencil, which I have forsaken in my great discouragement, and I will go on with my drawing.
12. There may be a great fire in our hearts, yet no one ever comes to warm himself at it, and the passers-by see only a wisp of smoke.
13. I am still far from being what I want to be, but with God’s help I shall succeed.
14. Paintings have a life of their own that derives from the painter’s soul.
15. The way to know life is to love many things.