15 Inspirational Quotes By Voltaire
Posted on Fri Feb 16, 2018 Posted By Admin
1. God gave us the gift of life; it is up to us to give ourselves the gift of living well.
2. Judge a man by his questions rather than his answers.
3. The art of medicine consists in amusing the patient while nature cures the disease.
4. Appreciation is a wonderful thing: It makes what is excellent in others belong to us as well.
5. Common sense is not so common.
6. Tears are the silent language of grief.
7. Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.
8. Optimism is the madness of insisting that all is well when we are miserable.
9. It is better to risk saving a guilty man than to condemn an innocent one.
10. Man is free at the moment he wishes to be.
11. It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere.
12. Paradise was made for tender hearts; hell, for loveless hearts.
13. When it is a question of money, everybody is of the same religion.
14. Friendship is the marriage of the soul, and this marriage is liable to divorce.
15. Every man is guilty of all the good he did not do.