15 Inspirational Quotes By W. Bruce Cameron
Posted on Tue Feb 20, 2018 Posted By Admin
1. For me, the most indispensable tool for wrapping presents is a wife.
2. When you adopt a dog, you have a lot of very good days and one very bad day.
3. In my opinion, it has never been proven that food even has calories. When I bite into a hamburger, I see pickle and ketchup and bun and meat, but if there’s a calorie in there, it must be hidden.
4. Without a dog, you’ll be without at least one creature who thinks you are the smartest, most decent and heroic human being on the planet.
5. An ice-fishing shanty is basically a tin outhouse on a frozen lake, except that in an outhouse, the hole has a purpose. In ice fishing, the hole is what you stare at for hours, hoping that at some point you’ll break the monotony by falling in.
6. I’ve read that the ancient Chinese art of feng shui can bring a sense of peace, well-being, and positive energy to a home – same as beer.
7. As to which is cuter, a puppy or a baby, I’m going to say that probably depends less on the particular puppy and more on the baby. I’ve seen pictures of me as an infant and consider myself lucky that nobody ever offered my parents the opportunity to trade me for a beagle.
8. With a 3D printer, you could build your own car, one part at a time. When you were finished, you’d have an automobile that is extremely lightweight because it is made of plastic, which is good because you’d need to carry it because it is made of plastic.
9. With my book ‘How to Remodel a Man,’ I was on ‘Oprah,’ ‘Fox News,’ ‘The Early Show,’ and ‘Good Morning America.’ ‘Oprah’ was the best – an hour long segment. TV is so short, you answer a few questions, and then it’s over. It feels like a hit-and-run with a camera.
10. I know it sounds strange, but I’m one of those people who goes to a coffee shop to drink coffee.
11. I am an independent, strong-willed, free, and unfettered individual who lets his wife decide for him what he wants to eat.
12. Without a dog, you’d never have anyone demonstrate how important it is to stop every day and smell the roses… and then lift your leg on them.
13. My philosophy on snow skiing is that there are less expensive ways to fall down a mountain. Yet every couple of years, I go on a ski trip for the same reason that women will have multiple children – they simply forget how much it hurts.
14. Communicating with teenage girls is easy unless you’re an adult, and then it’s like having someone take a pair of pliers and, one-by-one, yank off your fingernails through your ears.
15. My mother taught me to drive using the ‘Detroit Method,’ where speed limits and traffic lights are taken as cute suggestions.