15 Inspirational Quotes By W. C. Fields
Posted on Fri Feb 16, 2018 Posted By Admin
1. Start every day off with a smile and get it over with.
2. Never cry over spilt milk, because it may have been poisoned.
3. Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.
4. A rich man is nothing but a poor man with money.
5. Marry an outdoors woman. Then if you throw her out into the yard on a cold night, she can still survive.
6. No doubt exists that all women are crazy; it’s only a question of degree.
7. Horse sense is the thing a horse has which keeps it from betting on people.
8. It ain’t what they call you, it’s what you answer to.
9. If at first you don’t succeed, try, try again. Then quit. There’s no point in being a damn fool about it.
10. It’s morally wrong to allow a sucker to keep his money.
11. If you can’t dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bull.
12. A woman drove me to drink and I didn’t even have the decency to thank her.
13. I never worry about being driven to drink; I just worry about being driven home.
14. The clever cat eats cheese and breathes down rat holes with baited breath.
15. There comes a time in the affairs of man when he must take the bull by the tail and face the situation.