15 Inspirational Quotes By Walter Hill
Posted on Fri Feb 16, 2018 Posted by Admin
1. Well, we’re in show business, and I have been making a living in this business a long time and inevitably it means taking what it is that you’ve done and hopefully you’re showing it to a lot of people who like it.
2. It’s really about, oh come on, this guy wouldn’t say that or he wouldn’t do that, you know, it’s about the characters, about the story, about the situation.
3. I never do, I don’t even go to the retrospectives.
4. I don’t much like looking back.
5. I’ll talk about these things, but it’s just, you know, you only get so much time and I’m much more interested in what I’m going to be doing next year than in something I did 10 years ago.
6. Somebody once said, you have to wait 20 years before you can tell if a movie’s any good or not so that’s probably true.
7. Well, I’m about to do another western, a pilot for HBO this fall.
8. I think it’s fair to say I’ve always been a boxing fan.
9. I’ve always wanted to do a boxing movie.
10. Some say Hollywood movies that are made about boxing are just metaphors for other things, I think I’ve made one that’s actually about boxing and not a metaphor.
11. Naturally we need black men to give this movie serious credibility.
12. I always say the next one is my favorite.
13. I tend not to look back. It’s confusing.
14. You as an audience can look at these things as films, but I remember them as social experiences.
15. If I could go back I might change Geronimo a bit. If I do, it will be made a longer version.