15 Inspirational Quotes By Walter Martin
Posted on Fri Feb 16, 2018 Posted by Admin
1. And yet, you do not throw out some of the great minds of the Church – and people in Church history – and say they have no credibility because they committed a sin or made a mistake.
2. What makes you a Christian is whether or not you really are in accord with biblical theology and whether you know Jesus Christ as your Saviour.
3. The Doctrine of the Trinity teaches that within the unity of the one Godhead there are three separate persons who are coequal in power, nature, and eternity.
4. A key to strengthening spiritual muscles and enduring hardship is finding strength in the Word of God.
5. However, the Bible is called the Word of God because the whole transcript is an inspired, faithful, and infallible record of what God determined essential for us to know about Himself, the cosmos in which we live, our spiritual allies and adversaries, and our fellow man.
6 . The moment you enlist in the army of God, you personally become a target. You need to remember that if you’re living for and walking with Jesus Christ, the powers of darkness are aligned against you.
7. I am a friend of Adventist people and a lover of truth.
8. I am not saying we are categorizing Ellen White in the biblical context of a false prophet.
9. Who knows the minds of men and how they reason and what their methodology is? But I am not going to extrapolate from the General Conference backing out on my book and make it a personal issue.
10. The very success of medicine in a material way may now threaten the soul of medicine.
11. A biblical false prophet was a servant of the devil attempting to lead people away from the truth.
12. Christ imparts the capacity of conquest to our lives every single day that we are willing to believe Him.
13. God does say He will graciously entertain our prayers. He says that if we exercise faith, and if our request is in accordance with His will, He will hear us.
14. Mrs. White, in my opinion, made false statements. She misused what she claimed was the prophetic gift she had.
15. I thought some of Mrs. White’s material was prophetic. I felt some of her insights were extremely helpful and I regarded her as a sister in the Lord. I wasn’t out to attack Ellen White’s character.