15 Inspirational Quotes By Will Rogers
Posted on Fri Feb 16, 2018 Posted by Admin
1. Everything is funny, as long as it’s happening to somebody else.
2. Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.
3. I am not a member of any organized political party. I am a Democrat.
4. Even if you’re on the right track, you’ll get run over if you just sit there.
5. I don’t make jokes. I just watch the government and report the facts.
6. People’s minds are changed through observation and not through argument.
7. Make crime pay. Become a lawyer.
8. Everything is changing. People are taking their comedians seriously and the politicians as a joke.
9. If Stupidity got us into this mess, then why can’t it get us out?
10. There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.
11. Even though you are on the right track – you will get run over if you just sit there.
12. Do the best you can, and don’t take life too serious.
13. Be thankful we’re not getting all the government we’re paying for.
14. Live in such a way that you would not be ashamed to sell your parrot to the town gossip.
15. The only time people dislike gossip is when you gossip about them.