15 Inspirational Quotes By William Butler Yeats
Posted on Fri Feb 16, 2018 Posted By Admin
1. There are no strangers here; Only friends you haven’t yet met.
2. Education is not the filling of a pail, but the lighting of a fire.
3. Do not wait to strike till the iron is hot; but make it hot by striking.
4. Come Fairies, take me out of this dull world, for I would ride with you upon the wind and dance upon the mountains like a flame!
5. How far away the stars seem, and how far is our first kiss, and ah, how old my heart.
6. The innocent and the beautiful have no enemy but time.
7. Think like a wise man but communicate in the language of the people.
8. Talent perceives differences; genius, unity.
9. Think where man’s glory most begins and ends, and say my glory was I had such friends.
10. Happiness is neither virtue nor pleasure nor this thing nor that but simply growth, We are happy when we are growing.
11. The worst thing about some men is that when they are not drunk they are sober.
12. The light of lights looks always on the motive, not the deed, the shadow of shadows on the deed alone.
13. When you are old and gray and full of sleep, and nodding by the fire, take down this book and slowly read, and dream of the soft look your eyes had once, and of their shadows deep.
14. All empty souls tend toward extreme opinions.
15. The only business of the head in the world is to bow a ceaseless obeisance to the heart.