15 Inspirational Quotes By Willie Nelson
Posted on Fri Feb 16, 2018 Posted by Admin
1. Once you replace negative thoughts with positive ones, you’ll start having positive results.
2. When I started counting my blessings, my whole life turned around.
3. I believe that all roads lead to the same place – and that is wherever all roads lead to.
4. If you really want to get along with somebody, let them be themselves.
5. We create our own unhappiness. The purpose of suffering is to help us understand we are the ones who cause it.
6. I think people need to be educated to the fact that marijuana is not a drug. Marijuana is an herb and a flower. God put it here. If He put it here and He wants it to grow, what gives the government the right to say that God is wrong?
7. Cruelty is all out of ignorance. If you knew what was in store for you, you wouldn’t hurt anybody, because whatever you do comes back much more forceful than you send it out.
8. You know why divorces are so expensive? They’re worth it.
9. It doesn’t hurt to feel sad from time to time.
10. My doctor tells me I should start slowing it down – but there are more old drunks than there are old doctors so let’s all have another round.
11. A lot of country music is sad. I think most art comes out of poverty and hard times. It applies to music. Three chords and the truth – that’s what a country song is. There is a lot of heartache in the world.
12. I am not a pig farmer. The pigs had a great time, but I didn’t make any money.
13. I been a long time leaving but I’m going to be a long time gone.
14. Ninety-nine percent of the world’s lovers are not with their first choice. That’s what makes the jukebox play.
15. If you got the money honey I got the time and when you run out of money honey I run out of time.