15 Inspirational Quotes By Woodrow Wilson
Posted on Fri Feb 16, 2018 Posted by Admin
1. The man who is swimming against the stream knows the strength of it.
2. There is no higher religion than human service. To work for the common good is the greatest creed.
3. The world must be made safe for democracy. Its peace must be planted upon the tested foundations of political liberty.
4. Neutrality is a negative word. It does not express what America ought to feel. We are not trying to keep out of trouble; we are trying to preserve the foundations on which peace may be rebuilt.
5. The ear of the leader must ring with the voices of the people.
6. America was established not to create wealth but to realize a vision, to realize an ideal – to discover and maintain liberty among men.
7. The history of liberty is a history of resistance.
8. The only use of an obstacle is to be overcome. All that an obstacle does with brave men is, not to frighten them, but to challenge them.
9. Tell me what is right and I will fight for it.
10. America is not anything if it consists of each of us. It is something only if it consists of all of us.
11. If you want to make enemies, try to change something.
12. If a dog will not come to you after having looked you in the face, you should go home and examine your conscience.
13. In the Lord’s Prayer, the first petition is for daily bread. No one can worship God or love his neighbor on an empty stomach.
14. There can be no equality or opportunity if men and women and children be not shielded in their lives from the consequences of great industrial and social processes which they cannot alter, control, or singly cope with.
15. You cannot, in human experience, rush into the light. You have to go through the twilight into the broadening day before the noon comes and the full sun is upon the landscape.