15 Inspirational Quotes By Xavier Becerra
Posted on Thu Feb 22, 2018 Posted by Admin
1. Having passion does not mean you have to descend into bickering and fighting.
2. It is critical that parents and other trusted adults initiate conversations with kids about underage drinking well in advance of the first time they are faced with a decision regarding alcohol.
3. The good news is that parents are the leading influence on kids’ decision not to drink alcohol.
4. According to the National Institute on Drug Abuse, the first use of alcohol typically begins at age 12.
5. Twenty million more have Chronic Kidney Disease, where patients experience a gradual deterioration of kidney function, the end result of which is kidney failure.
6. Individuals with kidney disease who are able to obtain treatment early experience a higher quality of life and are able to maintain more of their day-to-day activities, including keeping their jobs.
7. Winning the peace is harder than winning the war.
8. We cannot undo the past in this misguided war in Iraq.
9. We need to make investment to get the economy going again, to give the private sector the confidence.
10. Today, we have a trade regime which has led to the largest trade deficits this country has ever experienced.
11. The Smithsonian museums are among this country’s most endearing treasures and I look forward to helping maintain and enhance their coveted works of art.
12. Diabetes occurs at twice the rate in the African American community as it does in white Americans.
13. But 18 years after the passage of the Civil Liberties Act, there still remains unfinished work to completely rectify and close this regrettable chapter in our Nation’s history.
14. As of 2002, two million Latino adults had been diagnosed with diabetes.
15. According to the American Heart Association, the prevalence of hypertension in African Americans in the United States is among the highest in the world.